Online Workshop on Saturday 21 November, 2020
Let us help you transform your relationship with sleep, so you can:
Have More Energy For Your Life
Do You Often…
- Feel shattered all day, but can’t get to sleep at night
- Spend much of the night tossing and turning instead of sleeping
- Fall asleep easily but wake up in the middle of the night
- Wake up feeling worn out rather than rejuvenated
If so, and you’re ready to make a change… keep reading
In this full day workshop you’ll discover natural methods to:
In this workshop you will discover how to work with the natural rhythms of your own body to help your mind and body rest and rejuvenate each night. As well, you will learn ways to help you fall asleep with more ease and help you fall back to sleep if you wake up in the night. And rather than focusing on the number of hours you sleep, you will discover simple ways to improve the quality of your sleep.
We want to help you to transform your relationship with sleep so you can go to bed with ease and wake up feeling refreshed. To do this you will:
Discover the science of sleep with Dr. Katherine Lederle, including:
Discover specific meditations with Julie Smith, that help you:
Extra Bonuses for You
We want you to continue to reap the benefits long after the workshop ends, so as a workshop attendee you will also receive these bonuses:
Meet Your Teachers
Dr. Katharina Lederle
Dr Kat is a sleep scientist & therapist, chronobiologist and mindfulness practitioner. She is passionate about helping people sleep well and feel good.
Dr Kat sees sleep as an act of self-care, and her focus is on providing sleep therapy to individuals and groups experiencing insomnia. Linked to this, she works with organisations to improve employees’ sleep and circadian health.
“Hi, I’m Julie.
Over the past 10 years, I’ve helped thousands of people discover meditations that bring lasting relief from stress, anxiety and poor sleep, so they can have energy for the most important things in their lives.
With over 20 years of corporate management experience, I understand first-hand the stress of working in a corporate environment and leading a busy life.”
Julie leads popular meditation classes, courses, workshops and retreats both online and in person. She speaks regularly for webinars and live talks and is on the board of the Contemplative Consciousness Network (CCN) charity, which supports the merging of meditation and science.
What’s Included and Price:
The Weekend Workshop Includes:
- 5 hours of teachings, discussions and guided meditations
- Powerful exercises, tips and techniques to complement the teachings including the use of sound to revitalise your energy system (chakras).
- The booklet covers the main points of the day and a summary of the meditations covered so you can review what you have learned and use it to guide you to a peaceful sleep each night.
Bonus 1: Membership to Online Classes (2 Sessions)
- You are invited to join 2 live interactive online classes within 30 days after the workshop to help you continue practicing meditation.
Bonus 2: Your Personal Sleep Diary
- This will help you keep track of your sleep pattern and your healthy sleep habits (we need to add The Benefit – how will this help them?)
Bonus 3: ‘Wake-Up’ Guided Meditation in MP3 format.
- This meditation is created specifically to help you bounce back from a poor night’s sleep (it happens to all of us sometimes). It uses specific tones and frequencies to invigorate your mind and rejuvenate your spirit.
1 Full Day Workshop:
- Standard Price – £145
- Early Bird Price (before 11 October) – £123 (15% off)
- Members Price – £100 (over 30% off)
Online, using Zoom Meetings.
You can join with your desktop, laptop, tablet or smart phone. You will be able to see and hear all other participants.
Once your deposit is made you will receive an email with details on how to join.
Saturday 21 November 2020 from 10:30am until 5:00pm (which includes 45 minutes for lunch)