Let us help you transform your relationship with sleep, so you can:
Have Energy for the Important Things in Life
Do You Often…
- Feel shattered all day, but can’t get to sleep at night
- Spend much of the night tossing and turning instead of sleeping
- Fall asleep easily but wake up in the middle of the night
- Wake up feeling worn out rather than rejuvenated
If so, and you’re ready to make a change… keep reading
At this full day workshop you’ll discover natural methods to:
You will discover holistic methods to prepare your mind and body for deep and rejuvenating sleep each night. You will learn techniques to help you fall asleep with more ease and help you fall back to sleep if you wake up in the night. And rather than worrying about the number of hours you sleep, we will focus on ways to improve the quality of your sleep.
We want to help you transform your relationship with sleep so you can go to bed with ease and wake up feeling refreshed.
Discover the science of sleep with Dr. Katherine Lederle, including:
Discover specific meditations with Julie Smith, that help you:
Extra Bonuses for You
We want you to continue to reap the benefits long after the workshop ends, so as a workshop attendee you will also receive these bonuses:
Meet Your Teachers
Dr. Katharina Lederle
Dr Kat is a sleep scientist & therapist, chronobiologist and mindfulness practitioner. She is passionate about helping people sleep well and feel good.
Dr Kat sees sleep as an act of self-care, and her focus is on providing sleep therapy to individuals and groups experiencing insomnia. Linked to this, she works with organisations to improve employees’ sleep and circadian health.
With over 20 years of corporate management experience, I understand first-hand the stress of working long hours and leading a busy life.
I use a blend of traditional and modern meditation methods to help people find long term, lasting relief from stress, anxiety and poor sleep, so that they have energy for the important things in their life.
I teach meditation and complementary methods (such as sound and movement) globally in classes, workshops and retreats (held online and in person).
What’s Included and Price:
The Weekend Workshop Includes:
- 5.5 hours of teachings, discussions and guided meditations
- Powerful exercises, tips and techniques to complement the teachings including the use of sound to revitalise your energy system (chakras).
Workshop Booklet with Your Personalised Plan
- The booklet covers the main points of the day and a summary of the meditations covered so you can review what you have learned and use it to guide you to a peaceful sleep each night.
- Together we will create your personalised plan to overcome insomnia
Bonus 1: Membership to Online Classes (2 Sessions)
- You are invited to join 2 live interactive online classes within 30 days after the workshop to help you continue practicing meditation.
Bonus 2: Your Personal Sleep Diary
- This will help you understand your personal sleep patterns so you know exactly what sleep habits are helping (and hindering) you the most.
Bonus 3: ‘Wake-Up’ Guided Meditation in MP3 format.
- This meditation is created specifically to help you bounce back from a poor night’s sleep (it happens to all of us sometimes). It uses specific tones and frequencies to invigorate your mind and rejuvenate your spirit.
1 Full Day Workshop:
- Standard Price – £145
- Early Bird Price (before 3 April) – £120 (16% off)
- Members Price – £100 (over 30% off)
- Online, using Zoom Meetings.
- You can join with your desktop, laptop, tablet or smart phone. You will be able to see and hear all other participants throughout the day.
Once your deposit is made you will receive an email with details on how to join.
- Sunday 18 April 2021 from 10:30am until 5:00pm (which includes 45 minutes for lunch and 2 short breaks)