Revive Your Energy For Life
1 Day Workshop in London on 8 & 9 February, 2020
Leave burnout, stress, anxiety and sleepless nights behind… so you can
Have Energy For The Most Important Things In Your Life
Pause and imagine yourself…
- With an abundance of energy to share with the people you love
- Feeling refreshed and rejuvenated when you wake up each morning
- Feeling vitality & strength within your physical body
- Being able to focus for longer, no matter how chaotic your environment
- Being more productive at work without effort
- Feeling confident, sharp and positive in all that you do.
If youre ready to make a change, then keep reading
Here’s what you’ll discover in this 2 day workshop.
At this workshop we wont focus on ‘what’ is draining your energy levels (job, relationship, poor health, etc). Instead we will focus on how to restore your vitality and boost your energy levels despite the pressures you face. This way you are better prepared for any new stressors that arise and are able to thrive within any environment.
Day 1: Transform Your Sleep
We will focus on techniques and tools that improve the quality of your sleep rather than the quantity of sleep. You will learn how to work with the natural rhythms of your own body so you can prepare your mind and body for a deep and rejuvenating sleep each night.
On day one, you will discover meditation tools and techniques that help you:
Day 2: Re-energise your mind and body
You will discover methods that rejuvenate and invigorate your zest for life. We will focus on how to re-align, re-balance and re-energise within, rather than focusing on external stressors (that are constantly changing). This way, you are prepared for any new pressures that arise allowing you to thrive in any environment.
On day two, you will discover meditation tools and techniques that help you:
Small Changes, Big Impact
Making meditation part of your life requires small changes that make a huge impact. I want you to continue to reap the benefits of meditation long after the workshop ends.
As a workshop attendee you will also receive:
What’s Included and Price:
The Weekend Workshop Includes:
Group Meditation Sessions
- 5.5 hours of teachings, guided meditations, questions and sharing each day
- Powerful techniques to complement the meditation including light movement techniques (asanas) and the use of sound to revitalise your energy system (chakras).
Light Snacks and Refreshments
- includes selection of hot drinks, fresh fruit and biscuits throughout over the period of the weekend.
Bonus 1: Membership to Online Classes (2 Sessions)
- invitation to join 2 live interactive online classes within 60 days after the workshop to help you continue practicing.
Bonus 2: 3 Powerful Mini-Methods.
- These are 3 highly effective 5 minute exercises based on the concepts of meditation that help you Reconnect, Rebalance and Restore your energy. So you can still have energy for life, even if you don’t have much time or are on the move a lot.
- We will cover some of these exercises over the weekend and you will also get recordings of these exercises after the workshop.
1 Day of the 2 Day workshop:
- Standard Price – £175
- Early Bird Price (before 11 January) – £149 (15% off)
- Members Price – £123 (30% off)
Both Days of the 2 Day workshop:
- Standard Price – £300
- Early Bird Price (before 11 January) – £255 (15% off)
- Members Price – £210 (30% off)
Violet Hill Studios, 6 Violet Hill, St. Johns Wood, London NW8 9EB
Nearest tube stations: Maida Vale (Bakerloo) 4 minute walk or St. Johns Wood (Jubilee) 8 minute walk
Parking available at weekends
Saturday 8 & Sunday 9 February 2020 from 10:30am until 5:00pm each day (which includes 1 hour for lunch)