Online & In-Person Classes
Experience a Lasting Transformation
DROP IN NOT OFFERED…. but Taster Sessions are available (see bottom of page)
People often turn to meditation because they experience problems such as:
- Stress and burnout
- Fatigue or problems sleeping
- An inability to focus or an overly busy mind
- Relationship difficulties
- Feeling unsuccessful, unclear or stuck( in their career or other areas of life)
- Feeling depressed, unfulfilled or lonely
How can meditation help?
Meditation is often sold as a ‘magic pill’ that will cure all your problems. While this is clearly not the case, it can help you get ‘Unstuck’ in any area of your life. It is a holistic approach that helps you uncover the underlying causes of your specific problem. With continuous practice, meditation can help you break negative patterns so that you can move forward and live with more success and ease.
Meditation is like going to the gym. You can’t train once and have big muscles the next day (I wish!). So although you won’t feel an overnight transformation, most people see visible results after just one or two sessions. Do remember that we are all a work in progress and be patient with yourself as you progress.
Why choose a class (over an app or book)?
The aim is for you to build a lifelong meditation practise that positively impacts every aspect of your life. To help you accelerate your growth and sustain a regular meditation practise, the classes offer:
- Clear guidance. Having an experienced mentor is integral and gives you confidence when you are wondering ‘am I doing this right’?
- Interactive discussions. Unlike apps or books which ‘talk at you’, interactive classes give you the ability to ask questions and discuss your experiences with a like-minded group. Online classes are in a meeting (vs webinar) format.
- Ability to join an online class from anywhere. This is perfect for people that live abroad, travel allot or want to practise in the comfort of their own home.
- Ongoing group support. You will be a part of a like-minded uplifting and nourishing meditation community.
- Support tools. All classes are recorded so that you can playback the class in part or in full at your leisure. This can help you greatly when practising on your own.
- 2 classes are held each month.
- In-person class: 1st Wednesday of the month (exception of Xmas holidays)
- Online class: 3rd Wednesday of each month (exception of Xmas holidays)
- You can participate in
- Online Only: Each month, join 1 online group class (meeting not webinar format)
- Online Plus In-Person: Each month, join 1 online group class + 1 In-person group class
- You can join:
- One of two levels: Foundations or Advanced (details on levels are below)
- The first hour of each class is attended by both the advanced & foundations members. The second hour of each class is dedicated to only the advanced group.
- You receive all class recordings for your level (online and in-person classes are recorded)
- Both monthly classes begin at 7:00pm
What You Receive Each Month
Online Plus In-Person
Which Level is right for you?
- Foundations Class. Designed for meditators at the beginning of their journey.
Recommended if you:
- are new to meditation
- have been practising meditation regularly, but for less than one year
- have not ever practiced meditation continuously or consistently for more than a 6 month period (even if you have been practising for years).
- Advanced Class. You will be surrounded by experienced meditators who you can relate to and who, like you, have committed to making meditation part of their life.
Recommended if you:
- You have been meditating for more than 1 year (on a regular basis). You may have been meditating on and off over a period of time, but the key is that you are beyond the beginner stage and are seeking to deepen your meditation practice and experience the benefits of meditation in a more profound way.
- Don’t meditate consistently but are motivated when interacting with a supportive group.
- Want to rejuvenate your practice with new meditation concepts and techniques
- Want be inspired (and inspire others) on how to apply the benefits of meditation to all aspects of your life.
Time: All classes start at 7:00pm
- 7:00-8:00pm: Foundations and Advanced groups together
- 8:00-8:10pm: Short break
- 8:10-9:10pm: Advanced group continues
- 1st Wednesday of every month – in-person class (exception of Xmas holidays)
2017: 1 November, 6 December, 2018: 10 Jan, 7 Feb, 7 Mrch, 4 Apr, 2 May, 6 June, 4 July, 1 Aug, 5 Sept, 3 Oct, 7 Nov, 5 Dec
- 3rd Wednesday of every month – online class (exception of Xmas holidays)
2017: 15 November, 13 December, 2018: 17 Jan, 21 Feb, 21 Mrch, 18 Apr, 16 May, 20 June, 18 July, 15 Aug, 19 Sept, 17 Oct, 21 Nov, 21 Dec
Where (in person class):
Violet Hill Studios: 6 Violet Hill, London NW8 9EB,
Stations: St. Johns Wood, Jubilee (8 min) or Maida Vale, Bakerloo (4 min)
Join a Taster Session for the chance to ‘check out’ the class before joining on a regular basis. You can make a one time payment below which gives you access to 1 online or 1 in-person class at the foundations level (1 hour class) without access to the recordings or playbacks.
How to Join:
Choose a class option and then click the ‘Subscribe’ button below to join now – Monthly payments from any account you choose.