Calm your mind, restore balance and sleep well every night – have energy for the important things.
Recommended if you:
- Are new to meditation, or have practiced for less than 1 year
- Do not meditate on your own (eg use apps / guided meditations)
- Have never practiced meditation consistently for more than a 6 month period
Recommended if you:
- Have been meditating on a regular basis for more than 1 year
- Want to meditate more consistently or rejuvenate your practice
- Want to deepen your practice with new meditation concepts and techniques
- You can attend up to 3 classes per month (dates below), mixing In-Person with Online, or choosing Online alone
- There are 3 scheduled classes each month – 2 Online and 1 In Person (in St. Johns Wood, London)
- Members have flexibility to choose which dates suit them best. You can register online months ahead or wait up to 30 minutes before the class.
- Goal: to learn meditation properly
- 1 hour per class
- All foundation recordings (3 hours per month)
- Goal: to deepen your meditation practise
- 2 hours per class
- All foundation and advanced recordings (6 hours per month)
Our classes are based on membership. This commitment between us creates a powerful intent and focus, which is key to your success in building a lifelong meditation practice and having the energy for life you desire.
That being said, we know it is important that your membership is flexible too, so you are always free to:
- Cancel your membership at any time
- Change the membership level at any time
- Change the number of sessions you attend (up to 1 change every 6 months)
Time: All classes start at 7:00pm
- 7:00-8:00pm: Foundation and Advanced groups together
- 8:00-8:10pm: Short break
- 8:10-9:10pm: Advanced group continues
- 1st Wednesday of every month – in person
- 2nd Tuesday of every month – online
- 3rd Wednesday of every month – online
- December and January classes may be adjusted to allow for Xmas holidays (you will be given 2 months notice)
- Occasionally dates are changed to ensure classes do not run on consecutive days (e.g. if the 2nd Tues and 3rd Wed fall in the same week). Class dates are scheduled at least 3 months in advance so you can plan accordingly.
- Exact dates for the next 8 months will be listed in your confirmation email after payment.
Online class details
- We use Zoom Meetings, so all students see and hear each other, making the class fully interactive.
- Participants are muted during meditations, to ensure you can hear my guidance clearly.
- After you make payment I will send you details on how to join the classes.
- If you experience problems with your internet, you can join by phone – and all classes are recorded too
- You don’t need to be a technology wizz, it is super easy!
In person class details:
- 1st Wednesday of each month
- December and January classes may be adjusted to allow for Xmas holidays (with 2 months notice)
- Where: Violet Hill Studios: 6 Violet Hill, London NW8 9EB. Nearest tube: Maida Vale, Bakerloo (4 min) or St. Johns Wood, Jubilee (8 min)