Meditations for Building Resilience
Workshop in London on 16 July, 2021
Building Your Resilience and Inner Strength
Have the events of recent times left you feeling a bit:
If this sounds familiar, please read on…
What does Resilience mean to you?
When you think of being Resilient – what images come to mind?
- Do you see yourself ‘toughing things out’?
- Perhaps you are in relentless pursuit of your goals?
- Or do you imagine yourself as developing ‘harder knuckles’?
Let’s Reframe the Perception of Resilience
No matter how strong you are, everyone faces difficult times at some point where they feel thrown off balance, under pressure, stressed or anxious.
Some people try to soldier on through it or take on more (telling themselve they can handle it).
Often this approach leads to long term issues with burnout, stress, anxiety and insomnia, because no matter how strong you think you are – no human being can cope under these conditions long-term.
Here’s What You’ll Discover at this Workshop:
This workshop is about discovering how to respond with more ease at times of challenge (or even crisis), so you can direct your valuable energy towards finding creative solutions and keeping on course.
You will experience meditations specific to building resilience, that help you:
This means, that when you a face challenge (or even crisis) you:
And On Top of All This:
- You will take part in activities you cant experience online. We will be meditating in nature, using the complementary the power of sound (singing bowls) experiencing breathing techniques and doing light movements.
- You will experience the power of group meditation. Many students find meditating in a group to be a powerful experience.
What’s Included and Price:
The Weekend Workshop Includes:
Group Meditation Sessions
- 5.5 hours of teachings, guided meditations, questions and sharing each day
Light Snacks and Refreshments
- includes selection of hot drinks, fresh fruit and biscuits throughout over the period of the weekend.
Bonus 1: Membership to Online Classes (2 Sessions)
- invitation to join 2 live interactive online classes within 60 days after the workshop to help you continue practicing.
Bonus 2: Powerful techniques to complement meditation which includes:
- Powerful Reset Techniques to help you ‘press pause’ amidst your busy day (yes even when have back-to-back meetings)
- Breathing techniques that produce instant physiological benefits
- Light movements to awaken your energy system
- The use of sound to revitalise your energy system (chakras)
- Outdoor meditations to help you attune to nature and connect to others
- Active Meditations that you can easily incorporate into your day (e.g walking meditations).
- Standard Price – £199
- Members Price – £170 (15% off)
Violet Hill Studios, 6 Violet Hill, St. Johns Wood, London NW8 9EB
Nearest tube stations: Maida Vale (Bakerloo) 4 minute walk or St. Johns Wood (Jubilee) 8 minute walk
Parking available at weekends
Saturday 16 July, 2022 from 10:30am until 5:00pm (which includes 1 hour for lunch)