Here’s Two Great Ways For You To Continue:
Calm your mind, restore balance and sleep well every night – have energy for the important things.
Recommended if you:
- Are new to meditation, or have practiced for less than 1 year
- Do not meditate on your own (eg use apps / guided meditations)
- Have never practiced meditation consistently for more than a 6 month period
Recommended if you:
- Have been meditating on a regular basis for more than 1 year
- Want to meditate more consistently or rejuvenate your practice
- Want to deepen your practice with new meditation concepts and techniques
- You can attend up to 3 of the scheduled classes per month (dates below)
- Members have flexibility to choose which dates suit them best. You can register online months ahead or wait up to 30 minutes before the class.
- Goal: to learn meditation properly
- 1 hour per class
- All foundation recordings (3 hours per month)
- Goal: to deepen your meditation practise
- 2 hours per class
- All foundation and advanced recordings (6 hours per month)
Our classes are based on membership. This commitment between us creates a powerful intent and focus, which is key to your success in building a lifelong meditation practice and having the energy for life you desire.
That being said, we know it is important that your membership is flexible too, so you are always free to:
- Cancel your membership at any time
- Change the membership level at any time
- Change the number of sessions you attend (up to 1 change every 6 months)
Time: All classes start at 7:00pm
- 7:00-8:00pm: Foundation and Advanced groups together
- 8:00-8:10pm: Short break
- 8:10-9:10pm: Advanced group continues
Online class details
- We use Zoom Meetings, so all students see and hear each other, making the class fully interactive.
- Participants are muted during meditations, to ensure you can hear my guidance clearly.
- After you make payment I will send you details on how to join the classes.
- If you experience problems with your internet, you can join by phone – and all classes are recorded too
- You don’t need to be a technology wizz, it is super easy!
- 1st Wednesday of every month, 2nd Tuesday of every month, 3rd Wednesday of every month. Dates changing only to ensure classes do not run on consecutive days (e.g. if the 2nd Tues and 3rd Wed fall in the same week).
- Exact dates are listed below:
- 4, 10 & 18 December 2019
- 8, 14 & 22 January 2020
- 5, 11 & 19 Feb 2020
- 4, 10 & 18 March 2020
- 1, 7, 15 April 2020
- 6, 12, 20 May 2020
- 3, 9, 17 June 2020
- 1, 7, 15 July 2020
- 5, 11, 19 Aug 2020
- 2, 8, 16 September 2020
- 7, 13, 21 October 2020
- 4, 10, 18 November 2020
- 2, 8, 16 December 2020