Exploring Your Chakras
Weekend Workshop in London on 13 & 14 June 2020
Restore Your Balance & Build Your Resilience
Pause and imagine yourself…
- Feeling healthy, energised and full of vitality
- Feeling confident with the willpower and discipline to achieve your goals easily
- Being able to bounce back quickly from any setbacks you have
- In healthy relationships where feelings of love and appreciation are expressed
- Allowing love, joy and happiness to fill your life (instead of sabotaging yourself)
- Letting go of negativity and forgiving yourself and others with ease
If youre ready to make a change, then keep reading
What are Chakras and how will you benefit from the workshop?
Thanks to modern science, we know the entire universe is made of energy, including our physical body. The wisdom traditions referred to this energy as prana or chi and to the centers of energy moving within us as ‘the chakras’ (or Life Force Energy Centres).
They recognised that blockages, distortions or weaknesses at these energy centres impacted their physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. Unlike Western medicine, they used this information to promote inner balance and prevent illness before it struck out.
Harmonising the energy at each of your main chakra points will help to bring your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health back into alignment so you feel more ‘in-balance’ in all you do. Each one of the 7 main chakra points is an essential part of your energetic matrix and has different characteristics.
In this workshop we explore all 7 of the main chakras, taking an in-depth look at 3 key chakras (root, solar plexus and heart chakras)
Here’s what you’ll discover in this 2 day workshop.
At this workshop, you will discover how to identify where your energy is blocked or weak and learn how to harmonise, restore and enhance your energy flow so you can experience optimal physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.
Day 1: In-depth, your full chakra system and root chakra
The focus of day one will be on building your knowledge of and experiencing meditation practises for each of the seven main chakras. We will also begin to explore the root chakra in more depth, to ensure the foundations of your practise are built on solid ground.
On day one, you will discover meditation tools and techniques that help you:
Day 2: In depth, your solar plexus & heart chakras
On day two, you will continue to work with your root chakra and then take a deep-dive into the solar plexus and heart chakras. You will experience meditations and other complementary practises to help you harmonise these energies.
On day two, you will discover meditation tools and techniques that help you:
What’s Included and Price:
The Weekend Workshop Includes:
Making meditation part of your life requires small changes that make a huge impact. I want you to continue to reap the benefits of meditation long after the workshop ends, so there are a number of bonuses to help you continue your practise.
Group Meditation Sessions
- 5.5 hours of teachings, guided meditations, questions and sharing each day
- Powerful techniques to complement the meditation including light movement techniques (asanas) and the use of sound to revitalise your energy system (chakras).
Light Snacks and Refreshments
- includes selection of hot drinks, fresh fruit and biscuits throughout over the period of the weekend.
Workshop Booklet with Your Personalised Energy Map & Toolkit.
- The booklet outlines the meditations covered so you can review what you have learned and use it to guide your personal practise. This will also include the techniques covered to complement the meditations.
- As part of the workshop you will create your Personalised Energy Map and Meditation Toolkit to help you continue your journey long after the workshop.
Bonus 1: Membership to Online Classes (2 Sessions)
- invitation to join 2 live interactive online classes within 60 days after the workshop to help you continue practicing.
Bonus 2: 3 Powerful Mini-Methods.
- These are 3 highly effective 5 minute exercises based on the concepts of meditation that help you Reconnect, Rebalance and Restore your energy. So you can still have energy for life, even if you don’t have much time or are on the move a lot.
Although you can choose to attend only 1 day, I do strongly encourage you to attend both days to get the most out of the material.
1 Day of the 2 Day workshop:
- Standard Price – £185
- Early Bird Price (before 23 May ) – £155 (15% off)
- Members Price – £129 (30% off)
Both Days of the 2 Day workshop:
- Standard Price – £320
- Early Bird Price (before 23 May) – £270 (15% off)
- Members Price – £224 (30% off)
Make My Deposit of £100 to Hold My Place
Violet Hill Studios, 6 Violet Hill, St. Johns Wood, London NW8 9EB
Nearest tube stations: Maida Vale (Bakerloo) 4 minute walk or St. Johns Wood (Jubilee) 8 minute walk
Parking available at weekends
Saturday 13 & 14 June 2020 from 10:30am until 5:00pm each day (which includes 1 hour for lunch)