This workshop will help you discover where you feel stuck and give you practical techniques to help you move forward.
Feeling stuck can be a very painful experience. Your mind may be filled with confusion and you may feel emotionally anxious, drained or empty. The pain often transfers to your body in the form of tension, headaches, fatigue or pain.
Whatever area of life you feel stuck in, meditation can help you get to the root of what’s really blocking you. Whether it’s in your:
- Work or career progression
- Spiritual life, or
- Meditation practice
This workshop will help you discover how to unplug, or get ‘unstuck’ from the daily grind you face.
Being overly ‘Busy’ is a form of being stuck. It keeps you on the hamster wheel and takes you away from the things you really want to achieve and the way you really want to live.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are so busy that you are exhausted or just coping with each day as it comes (being ‘too busy’ is a form of being stuck)
- You feel stuck, but can’t quite put your finger on what is blocking you
- You know (or think you know) the source of your ‘stuckness’ and want to do something about it
- Your meditation practise is irregular or stagnant and you want to get back on track
So… how do you ‘Break Free’ of feeling stuck (and the ‘busy cycle’)?
“We cannot solve our problems with the same level of thinking we used to create them.” Albert Einstein
If you’re looking for a way to get ‘unstuck’, trying harder and being busier (doing what you have always done) won’t help you move forward.
Meditation is a holistic approach that helps you identify and address the underlying causes of feeling stuck. It can also help you accelerate the process of becoming unstuck so you can move through life with more clarity and ease.
You will leave this workshop with:
- Clarity on what is really holding you back (and keeping you busy and under pressure) in specific areas of your life
- Specific goals to help you break the cycle of feeling stuck and overly busy
- Meditation techniques to help you cut to the core of why you feel stuck
- Practical techniques you can use anytime to re-centre yourself so you can do what you need to do with more ease.
- Support tools so you can continue practicing on your own
- Access to 2 online group classes (Dec & Jan) to help you keep unstuck
What’s Included and Price:
|Group Meditation Sessions
6 hours of teachings, guided meditations, questions, sharing
|Light Snacks and Refreshments
includes selection of hot drinks, fresh fruit, biscuits
Two Guided Meditations (Audio MP3’s) to support you after the retreat
Online Classes (2 months free: Dec & Jan)
invitation to the monthly online class for ongoing support
|Early Bird Price (save 25%)||£175|
|Deposit of only £90 to hold your place|
Violet Hill Studios, 6 Violet Hill, NW8 9EB, St. Johns Wood, London
Stations: St. Johns Wood (Jubilee) 8 minute walk or Maida Vale (Bakerloo) 4 minute walk
Parking available on weekends
Sunday, 19 November, 2017 at 10:30am – 5:30pm
To hold your place please make a deposit of £90. I try to work with a small group to help you have a deeper meditation experience on the day, so I do suggest you book your place as soon as possible.