Cultivating compassion, joy and self acceptance to restore your balance
Science backs up the tremendous health and emotional benefits of opening your heart, as demonstrated in this article by Dr. Cynthia Thaik: Love Heals
We are all naturally loving by nature. However, when life ‘hurts’ us, our reaction is often to close our hearts. We build barriers in order to protect ourselves, but in fact we end up isolating ourselves.
You will leave this meditation workshop feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and more balanced. And most importantly, you will have the tools and experience to continue this inner transformation of opening your heart in your daily life.
This workshop is perfect for you if you often experience:
- Conflict, drama or chaos at work or in your personal life
- Difficulties in building lasting relationships or even opening up to anyone. You may feel isolated, lonely, insensitive or that no one really knows the ‘real you’
- Worry, anxiety, fear, anger, self consciousness or self sabotaging behaviours
- An inability to forgive people, accept people as they are or accept simply ‘what is’
- Physical ailments such as a low immune system, breathing issues or heart problems
Re-learning how to receive love and give love (to yourself and to others) is integral in experiencing the best things life has to offer you. Love is a unifying force that nourishes you at your deepest level.
In this workshop, you will discover how to:
- Let go of anger, fear, sadness, grief and other negative emotions that are blocking love from flourishing in your life
- Connect with others, no matter how difficult the situation or person is
- Forgive, without dismissing your feelings or condoning bad behaviour
- Accept yourself, your loved ones and your situation ‘as you/they are’
- Attract and receive love gracefully.
- Restore imbalances in your body by healing it with love
Who Should Attend?
This event is open to all levels of meditators, from beginners to advanced levels. You only need to come with the courage to unlock the treasures within your heart.
This day is all about you!
Sometimes we think that improving relationships is about strategising on how best to deal with a person. This is only part of the equation.
On this day we will focus on the other side of the equation – you! What energy are you exuding when you communicate? What is holding you back? Are you able to accept, listen and respond? Today is all about developing your self-compassion, breaking down your barriers within and emanating joy so you can attract it with ease.
Guided Meditations supported by healing sounds:
You will experience guided meditations supported by the use of sound (singing bowls, music, voice). We will follow the 5 step, Success through Stillness programme:
- Step 1: Releasing physical tension and experience deep relaxation in your body
- Step 2: Releasing negative emotions, freeing yourself from your past so you can flourish in your future
- Step 5: Expanding your capacity to love, by opening your heart to yourself and others
What’s Included and Price:
|Group Meditation Sessions
6 hours of teachings, guided meditations, questions, sharing
|Light Snacks and Refreshments
includes selection of hot drinks, fresh fruit, biscuits
Two Guided Meditations (Audio MP3’s) to support you after the retreat
Online Class recordings (2 classes)
access to 3 hours of online meditation classes for ongoing support
|Early Bird Price (save 20%)||£175|
|Deposit of only £90 to hold your place|
Violet Hill Studios, 6 Violet Hill, NW8 9EB, St. Johns Wood, London
Stations: St. Johns Wood (Jubilee) 8 minute walk or Maida Vale (Bakerloo) 4 minute walk
Parking available on weekends
Saturday, 10 June, 2017 at 10:30am – 5:30pm
To hold your place please make a deposit of £90. I try to work with a small group to help you have a deeper meditation experience on the day, so I do suggest you book your place as soon as possible.