The Theme for this workshop is Deep Relaxation & Emotional Release. Whenever we are feeling un-ease, upset, or frustration (perhaps we are ‘trying to hard’), all we need to do is relax and release. Sounds easy doesn’t it…. but somehow have trained our minds habitually react in this way.
This day is all about changing your reactions – forming new HABITS toward a natural state of relaxing and releasing…. allowing you to access this ‘Feel Great’ state more naturally and automatically as you move through life.
You will leave this meditation day feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and full of vitality. And most importantly, you will have the tools and experience to continue this inner transformation in your daily life.
5 Steps to Success through Stillness:
On the day, you will be introduced my 5 step, Success through Stillness programme. You will walk through and experience the first 2 steps in depth:
- Step 1: Release physical tension and experience deep relaxation in your body
- Step 2: Release negative emotions, freeing yourself from your past so you can flourish in your future
Who Should Attend?
This event is open to all levels of meditators. This day will help you if you:
- Know meditation works, but need to boost your practice or are struggling to continue practicing on your own
- Have experienced meditation but need a ‘refresher’ or new inspiration because you have struggled to keep up a regular meditation practice (ie. dipped in and out of meditation)
- Are completely new to meditation – what a great place to start!
- Simply want to deepen your meditation experience by attending a full day event.
What’s Included and Price
|Group Meditation Sessions
6 hours of teachings, guided meditations, questions, sharing
|Light Snacks and Refreshments
includes selection of hot drinks, fresh fruit, biscuits
Two Guided Meditations (Audio MP3’s) to support you after the retreat
Online Class recordings (2 classes)
access to 3 hours of online meditation classes for ongoing support
|Early Bird Price (save 20%)||£175|
|Deposit of only £95 to hold your place|
Violet Hill Studios, 6 Violet Hill, NW8 9EB, St. Johns Wood, London
Stations: St. Johns Wood (Jubilee) 8 minute walk or Maida Vale (Bakerloo) 4 minute walk
Parking available on weekends
Saturday, 11 February, 2017 at 10:30am – 5:30pm
To hold your place please make a deposit of £90. I try to work with a small group to help you have a deeper meditation experience on the day, so I do suggest you book your place as soon as possible.