Discover how you can get peaceful sleep easily and consistently using simple but powerful meditation techniques.
You will discover how meditation can help you deal with stress and sleep issues (as they very often linked). The purpose of the course is to get you practising meditation on your own so you are not dependant on anything other than your own mind to get a great sleep.
Although this is not a ‘quick fix’ system, 80% of students experience results within the first few days (often on the first day).
The Peaceful Sleep Programme can help you transform your sleep for life. It offers you:
- A proven system that will help you fall asleep easily, experience a deeper sleep and wake up feeling refreshed
- A safe and effective alternative to sleeping pills
- The chance to escape the misery of insomnia immediately and permanently
This course will ‘set you up for success’ by showing you how to integrate simple meditation techniques into your daily life so that you continue to experience these feelings on a long term basis. You will undergo a lasting transformation and learn techniques specific to managing stress and improving sleep (as the two are often linked).
Click below for details and to register – only pay £50 deposit to hold your place.
Each of the 6, 90 minute Meditation Sessions include:
- 2 Non-religious guided meditations
- Discussion of specific sleep problems and how meditation can help
- Introduction to the 5 step Peaceful Sleep Programme
- Meditation tips, time for sharing& questions
6 Weeks 18 March – 29 April (missing 1 April) – in St Johns Wood
6 Weeks 24 March – 28 April – in Blackfriars
Price: £170. Discovery Session offer £150 (save 12%) – until the Friday after the session
St Bride Foundation, Bride Lane Fleet Street, London, EC4Y 8EQ
Stations: Blackfriars, District/Circle (5 min), St Pauls, Central (7 min) or Thameslink (2 min)
Violet Hill Studios, 6 Violet Hill, St. Johns Wood, London, NW8 9EB
Stations: Maida Vale (Bakerloo) – 4 min walk or St Johns Wood (Jubilee) – 8 min walk