12 Advanced spaces available, to Subscribe – scroll down to the bottom and make payment.
Why Advanced Membership?
We are all on a never-ending journey of growth and transformation. Having an experienced mentor and being part of a ‘like-minded’ group is integral to continuous growth – in any area of life – and meditation is no different!
The Advanced Membership gives you the opportunity to share experiences, ask questions and deepen your meditation in an uplifting and positive environment. You will be surrounded by experienced meditators who you can relate to and who, like you, have committed to making meditation part of their life.
If you are struggling to meditate regularly joining this group will help you rejuvenate your practice and inspire you to apply the benefits of meditation to all aspects of your life.
The Advanced membership is for people who have been meditating for more than 1 year (on a regular basis). You may have been meditating on and off over a period of time, but the key is that you are beyond the beginner stage and are seeking to deepen your meditation practice and experience the benefits of meditation in a more profound way.
- Monthly 2 hour Group Session, where you experience guided meditations and discuss advanced topics. You will also experience longer meditations that will deepen your meditation experience. The longer meeting time also gives you the opportunity to share tools and tips that you have found useful in your practice.
- Monthly recording of the Advanced Session. It’s the next best thing to practising in the group. So even if you can’t attend in person every month your meditation practice will still thrive.
- Monthly Foundations Classes (90 minute session). So you can practise 2 times each month with face to face guidance and the support of a group. Also, giving you the chance to mentor & grow from people new to meditation.
- Live Webinars each month. To give you the opportunity to ‘top up’ your practice in the environment of your choice.
- 2 – 3 Guided meditations per month. You will receive an MP3 recording of each of the guided meditations we do in class (as part of the above class recording as well as separately… so you don’t have to scroll through the class sessions).
My Commitment to You:
I am committed to mentoring the group and creating a space for you to challenge, motivate and support each other’s growth.
- The group will never exceed 12 people which means you will always be a part of small and intimate group that grows together.
- All members must be experienced meditators that are vetted before joining the group. This is to ensure that all individuals are beyond the beginner stage and at a level where we can share knowledge and experiences that help to challenge, motivate and support each other’s growth.
I Ask for Your Commitment:
This is about your commitment to yourself. Without commitment your practise will flounder and you will feel like you aren’t moving forward. Making the commitment is the only way you will grow.
- Commitment to Growth. I ask that you attend each class ready to be completely ‘Present in the Moment’ – attending with an open mind and open heart, towards yourself and all others in the class. This is a place for you to let go of your stresses. Trust me, challenging, motivating and supporting each other will accelerate your growth exponentially.
- Commitment to Attending Regularly. This doesn’t mean you have to attend every session. But I do ask that you make a clear intention to come as much as possible. It is important that you feel a part of a consistent and committed group that is comfortable and open.
- 60 days’ notice period upon cancelation. There is often a waiting list, but this time gives those people the opportunity to rearrange their schedule.
When and where:
- Advanced session: 1st Wednesday of every month starting at 7:15pm
- Foundations session: 2nd Wednesday of every month starting at 7:15pm
Where: Violet Hill Studios: 6 Violet Hill, London NW8 9EB, Stations: St. Johns Wood, Jubilee (8 min) or Maida Vale, Bakerloo (4 min)
How to Subscribe:
- Click the Subscribe button below to join now, and set up monthly payments from any account you choose. The first payment will be made at the beginning of January, once you set this up.
- Please do Click the ‘going’ button on the facebook page as well – by clicking here
Click the Subscribe button below to join now – Monthly payments from any account you choose.
Want to ‘Try It Out’ First?
Making a single payment allows you to enjoy a ‘Taster Session’. This gives you the opportunity to try the class out and see if my teaching and the group resonates with you.
To join a taster session – just click the button below to make a one time payment.
Other Popular Questions Answered:
- What is the vetting process? Not to worry… it is painless and quick. I do this to ensure that this group is a ‘good fit’ from both perspectives. I will ask about your experience, give you an overview (and possibly a taster audio) of the class and suggest the best possible solution based on where you are at right now in your meditation journey.
- Why Monthly classes? A monthly class easier to commit to than weekly classes, and the class recordings, audios and webinars give you the opportunity to ‘top up’ your practice in the environment of your choice.
- Beginners Classes. If you have been practicing for less than a year click here for information on my Beginners Classes that start on 20 January, 2016.