½ Day Workshop on Sat, 16 June
Ignite your inner fire: Discover how to achieve your goals at pace but with more ease
If you are struggling with overwhelm, inertia, or feeling blocked in life – this workshop is for you! Igniting your inner fire will help you galvanise your energy and boost your:
It is human nature to have desires and aspirations. Your goals may be material or more divine. The point of this workshop is not to question your goals, but to ignite your inner fire so you can achieve your goals.
It doesn’t really matter what is holding you back from achieving your goals. Igniting your inner fire will burn the energy of those blockages and increase your inner power to go beyond the obstacles you currently see.
So no matter what your goals, you will be able to achieve your goals at pace and with ease.
Who should attend:
- Beginners: You will learn the foundations of meditation and specific techniques to ignite your inner fire and undergo a lasting transformation.
- Experienced meditators:This is an opportunity for you to continue your journey, uncovering more layers within. You will rediscover the basics as well as new techniques to ignite your inner fire.
Experience a lasting transformation:
At this workshop, you will explore meditations, movement and breathing techniques that will galvanise and channel your energy towards what you want to focus on (your goals).
What you will experience:
- Igniting your inner fire will help you achieve your goals at a high pace, but with more ease.
- At a physical level, you release toxins, improving your digestion, vitality and inner strength.
- This will be a powerful and concentrated day – students say they feel lighter, rejuvenated and full of vitality.
You will leave the event with:
- The motivation, confidence, knowledge and support to continue meditating on your own
- Specific techniques that help you break the cycle of overwhelm, low self esteem and inertia
- Practical techniques to help you ignite your inner fire and achieve your goals
- Ongoing support so you can continue an effective practice (2 months free interactive online classes)
What’s Included and Price:
|Group Meditation Sessions
4 hours of teachings, guided meditations, breathing & movement techniques, questions, sharing
|Light Snacks and Refreshments
includes selection of hot drinks, fresh fruit, biscuits
|Bonus: Online Classes(1 months free: July or Aug)
monthly interactive online class for ongoing support
|Early Bird Price (save 35%)||£75|
|Deposit of only £40 to hold your place|
Violet Hill Studios, 6 Violet Hill, NW8 9EB, St. Johns Wood, London
Stations: St. Johns Wood (Jubilee) 8 minute walk or Maida Vale (Bakerloo) 4 minute walk
Parking available on weekends
Saturday 16 June, 2018 at 2:00pm – 6:00pm
To hold your place please make a deposit of £40. I try to work with a small group to help you have a deeper meditation experience on the day, so I do suggest you book your place as soon as possible.